Exercising is essential for overall health, but when you are trying to lose weight, it’s an important challenge. You have to do the proper exercises that target multiple muscles and to revitalize your metabolism. And the most important thing is to burn calories efficiently.
Sometimes it may seem hard, but with every pain you feel in your body you should remember that your one step closer to accomplish your goal.
To accept this weight loss challenge you are probably thinking what kind of workouts are the best for you. If you aren’t a gym fan then you can work at home in the most effective way. The following workouts, done by a lot of people, are the most searched all over the internet. Plenty of Hollywood stars lost weight effectively in the fastest way! And this is no trick…the next exercises combined with a proper diet are the most effective exercises.
So, convince yourself and get your…shoes out to work!
Tip: do these exercises every evening for a week, then twice day (morning and evening) for another two weeks.
Image Credits: Lunges
– Stand tall with feet hip-width apart. Place hands on your hips or hold weights, and take a controlled step forward with your right leg.
– Keeping your spine tall, lower your body until your front leg and back leg form a 90-degree angle.
– Pause, then bring your right leg home to start.
– Now do the other side by stepping forward with your left leg.
– Repeat 10 times on each side. Do a total of 3 sets.
Image Credits: Burpees
– Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and arms at your sides. Push your hips back, knees bent, and lower into a squat.
– Place your hands on the floor directly in front of you and shift your weight to them. Jump back softly to land on your feet in the plank position.
– Jump your feet forward so they land just outside of your hands. Reach your hands up and jump explosively into the air.
– Immediately lower back into a squat for the next rep. Repeat 8 to 12 times. Complete 3 sets.
3. Explosive Lunges
Image Credits: Explosive Lunges
– Start with your feet together, hands on your hips. Step forward with your right leg.
– Bend until your right leg is at a 90-degree angle. Jump up, switch your legs in midair, and end with the left leg lunged forward.
– Repeat the lunges, switching sides for 1 minute. Complete 3 sets.
Image Credits: Squats
– Start with feet hip-width apart, arms either at your sides or holding weights. Keeping your weight in your heels, begin lowering your legs and raising your arms in front of you.
– Keeping your back straight, lower until your thighs are parallel to the floor. Remember to keep your knees in line with your toes the entire time.
– Maintain an even pace and rise back to a standing position. Repeat 3 sets of 15 reps.
5. Double Jump
Image Credits: Double Jump
– Lower into a deep squat and rise up as if you’re jumping, but land in a lunge position with your right leg back.
– Use momentum to jump from this lunge position back to a squat. Continue for 45 seconds, alternating legs. Do two sets total.
6. Mountain Climbers
Image Credits: Mountain Climbers
– Loop center of band around a stable post like a couch leg. Start on floor in plank position facing away from post, feet placed in handles like stirrups.
– Alternately bring right and left knee in toward chest, not allowing toes of bent leg to touch floor.
– Repeat for 1 minute and rest 20 seconds. Do 3 sets.
7. Jump Rope
Image Credits: Jump Rope
– Check the length of your jump rope by holding it in your hands and ensuring the handles line up with your shoulders.
– Start with feet together, hands holding ends of the jump rope, elbows in toward your ribs.
– Swing the jump rope and hop over with feet together. Do not jump in between, just jump with each swing of the rope. Continue jumping for 1 minute. Complete 3 sets.
8. Kettlebell Swings
Image Credits: Kettlebell Swings
– Stand with feet slightly wider than hip-width apart. Grasp kettlebell with both hands in front of you.
– Engage core and slightly squat. Press hips forward as you stand and swing the kettlebell upward. Lower arms and return to the slight squat position for 1 rep. Complete 3 sets of 15 swings.
Image Credits: Pinterest